香蕉视下载app最新版

创思英语
當前位置:首頁 > 英語教學 > 行業英語 > 其他領域 > 详细内容
出國旅遊備用應急口語
作者:小编  发布时间:2015/6/2  阅读次数:4280  字体大小: 【】 【】【
 

美國旅遊觀光英語對話,是針對想要去美國自助旅遊,但是英語不好的人士,或者想提前准備一些應急口語的使人的口語對話。(入境手續)

"All passengers on Pan American Flight 22 arriving from Taibei, please go to the Immigration Counter located in front of the arrival lounge. Please have your passports and landing cards ready.

搭乘泛美航空公司第22次班機從台北來的所有旅客請到入境休息室正前方的移民局櫃台,並請准備好您的護照和入境證。

After you've cleared Immigration, please proceed to the Pan American baggage claim area, located in the East Wing of the Terminal Building.

入境檢查完後請到位于機場大樓東側的泛美航空公司行李領取處,

Your bags will be available in about 15 minutes. Please have your baggage stubs ready.

您的行李可在15分鍾後拿到,請准備好您的行李托寄標簽。

After collecting your bags, please proceed to Customs with the declaration slip you filled out on the airplane. Customs is located in the South Wing of the Terminal directly opposite to the departure lounge.

拿到行李後請帶上您在飛機上填好的申報單到和出境休息室相對的機場南側的海關處。

If you have any questions about the transportation from the airport, please ask at one of the Information Counters in the Terminal Building."

如果你有任何有關離開機場的交通問題,請向在機場大樓內的任何一個服務台詢問。

附加對話——

Model Dialogs 標准對話
Dialog 1 At the Immigration Window
對話1 在移民局窗口
A:Passport, please.
A:請看一下護照。
B:Surely. Here it is.
B:是的,在這。
A:Are you on a business trip or a pleasure trip?
A:你是商務旅行還是觀光?
B:I'm here for sightseeing.
B:我是來觀光的。
A:How long do you plan to be here?
A:你打算停留多久?
B:About three weeks.
B:大約三星期。
A:Well, everything seems to be OK. Please go to customs next.
A:嗯,都好了。請到海關那邊。
B:Thank you.
B:謝謝。
Dialog 2 At the Customs Inspection Counter
對話2 在海關檢查櫃台
A:Can I see your customs declaration, please?
A:請讓我看看你的海關申報單好嗎?
B:Yes. Here you are.
B:好的,在這。
A:Anything to declare?
A:有什麽東西要申報的嗎?
B:No, nothing that I know of.
B:沒有,就我所知道的沒有。
A:Are you bringing in any liquor?
A:你有沒有攜帶酒類?
B:No, I'm not.
B:不,我沒有。
A:Are you bringing in any cigarettes?
A:你有沒有攜帶香煙?
B:Only my own use.
B:只有我自己要抽的。
A:All right. Please open your bags.
A:好的,請打開你的行李。
B:Certainly.
B:好的。
A:What're those?
A:這些是什麽?
A:OK. That'll be all. You may close your bags now.
A:好,好了,你現在可以關上行李了。
Useful Expression
常用語句
Roughly two weeks.
大概兩星期。
Oh, around three months.
哦,三個月左右。
Just a couple of weeks.
只有兩星期。
Approximately one year.
大約一年。
I'm just a tourist.
我只是一名觀光客。
I'm here on business (to go to school, to visit friends.)
我來經商(留學、拜訪朋友)。
Mostly business and a little sightseeing.
主要是出公差,順便觀光。
No, I don't believe(think) so.
不,我想不是的。
No, I don't have anything to declare.
不,我沒有任何東西申報。
Nothing to declare.
沒有東西要申報。
I have only my personal belongings.
我只帶了換洗衣物。
Just my clothing, camera, and a couple of gifts.
只有我的衣物、照相機和一兩件禮物。
These cigarettes are for my own use.
這些香煙是我自己要抽的。
I don't have any liquor.
我沒帶任何酒類。

來源:en8848.cm


我要評論
  • 匿名發表
  • [添加到收藏夾]
  • 发表评论:(匿名發表无需登录,已登录用户可直接发表。) 登录状态:未登錄
最新評論
所有評論[0]
    暫無已審核評論!
_______
________
__歡迎賜稿加入收藏教學反饋友情鏈接給我留言
Copyright©江蘇南京19-02-28【蘇ICP備19008385號-1】根根的個人主頁®Copied&Created